The #FestaVeremaFaelo will be on September 22, Sunday, from 9.30am to 13.30h
Each September Bodegas Faelo begins its sales and as tradition dictates in our house to end, as did the grandfather Rafael, the Festival of the harvest or Festa de la Verema is celebrated.
What is the Harvest Festival?
The #FestaVeremaFaelo is a festive day for adults and children where you can see and participate, stepping on grapes, as the first generation did over one hundred years ago and with the same utensils.
PRICE OF THE TICKET: € 15 ADULTS. UNDER 18 YEARS FREE ENTRY
The price of the entrance includes: vintage hat,3 tickets with 3 drinks of wine + tapa each one, being able to tread grape and see our facilities and vineyard enjoying the charm of our farm and the people that accompany us this day.
The Festa de la Verema is an event for adults and children with admission to the price of € 15 for adults and children under 18 free entry, in which people from all over Alicante, to see how the grapes are collected manually and then as you step on your feet, with esparto espadrilles to the rhythm of a constant dance. People can go up to the container where they are called "afollaor" or "afonador" and participate in this party. You can also see how the grapes are pressed in a centenary manual press where all the color of the grape is extracted.
At the same time tastings are offered, with the 3 tickets at the entrance, typical products of the Elche field, and this year rice top with chicken and wine from Bodegas Faelo to regain strength after stepping grape with the price of the entrance.
What activities can be carried out?
Bodegas Faelo is a traditional winery but with a young spirit, this #FestaVeremaFaelo, we wanted that young people, families and children participate in this day with us, as a great family ... For this we have prepared different activities:
- A Journey where you can learn about our winery and all its facilities.
- Traditional grape treading with the feet
- Tasting-TAPA of Elche Field products + wine glass (white, pink, red or sweet) for each ticket, the ticket payment takes 3 tickets, one of them is rice with chicken.
- vintage hat.
- Game of trodden grapes of the Moon of #BodegasFaelo with direct prizes for the smallest of biscuits with Muscat grape, elaborated by Cookies for all. Children will be able to tread grapes on a smaller plunger just like adults and get their gift.
- PintaViñas area for the little ones where they can draw or paint their experience of a harvest day
- Live music by DJ Jorge Doolittle, playing songs by Spanish indie pop groups.
- This year we will have a Band of Music playing live and making a "pass-hold" entertaining the Festa Verema.
-Vendimia 2.0 on social networks and photo contests with direct prizes for the selected photos that are hung on the networks with the hashtag #FestaVeremaFaelo.
-Zone Indie-Music POP
COME ONLY, WITH FRIENDS OR IN FAMILY. ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22TH FROM 9.30am TO 13.30h WE WAIT ON THE #FESTAVEREMAFAELO !!!
Sunday September 22, 2019 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
ADULTS INPUT PRICE: € 15 (INCLUDES 3 CONSUMER TICKETS (tapa + vino)
UNDER 18 YEARS FREE ENTRY
LIMITED ENTRY 400 people.
TICKETS ONLY BUY ON THIS SAME PAGE.
RESERVED THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION ACCORDING TO THE ORGANIZATION.
Camino de los Coves, Ptda. Matola, Pol. 3, nº 18, 03296 Elche (Alicante)
Google Maps Bodegas Faelo
Latitude: N 38º 13. 516 '
Length: W 0º 45. 152 '
Free Wifi installed by Sedelink
Cookies for Everyone, La Vaquería del Camp d'Elx, Pastelería Los Murcianos, Tomachaf,
More information on the phone 655 85 68 98 or the mail email@example.com